Affiliation: Charles University
Country: Czech Republic
- Hromadnikova I, Benesova M, Zejskova L, Stehnova J, Doucha J, Sedlacek P, et al. The effect of DYS-14 copy number variations on extracellular fetal DNA quantification in maternal circulation. DNA Cell Biol. 2009;28:351-8 pubmed publisher..We concluded that, regarding interindividual copy number variations, the DYS-14 sequence is not an optimal marker for extracellular fetal DNA quantification for differentiation between normal and complicated pregnancies. ..
- Hromadnikova I, Zejskova L, Kotlabova K, Jancuskova T, Doucha J, Dlouha K, et al. Quantification of extracellular DNA using hypermethylated RASSF1A, SRY, and GLO sequences--evaluation of diagnostic possibilities for predicting placental insufficiency. DNA Cell Biol. 2010;29:295-301 pubmed publisher..However, this is strongly individualized, and not a rule for all cases, and probably depends on the actual occurrence of excessive placental trophoblast apoptosis. ..
- Hromadnikova I, Nguyen T, Zlacka D, Sedlackova L, Popelka S, Veigl D, et al. Expression of heat shock protein receptors on fibroblast-like synovial cells derived from rheumatoid arthritis-affected joints. Rheumatol Int. 2008;28:837-44 pubmed publisher..The significance of the Hsp70 interaction with synovial cells via CD91 remains undefined, but may mediate other non-immune purposes. ..
- Hromadnikova I, Pirkova P, Sedlackova L. Influence of in vitro IL-2 or IL-15 alone or in combination with Hsp-70-derived 14-mer peptide (TKD) on the expression of NK cell activatory and inhibitory receptors. Mediators Inflamm. 2013;2013:405295 pubmed publisher..Cell number positive for NKG2C and NKG2A was increased only by IL-2 and IL-2/TKD. The diverse effect of IL-2 or IL-15 w or w/o TKD on cell surface expression was observed in CD16, NKp46, and LIR1/ILT-2. ..
- Hromadnikova I, Kotlabova K, Ivankova K, Vedmetskaya Y, Krofta L. Profiling of cardiovascular and cerebrovascular disease associated microRNA expression in umbilical cord blood in gestational hypertension, preeclampsia and fetal growth restriction. Int J Cardiol. 2017;249:402-409 pubmed publisher..severe PE), delivery date (before and after 34weeks of gestation), and Doppler ultrasound parameters [pulsatility index (PI) in the umbilical artery, PI in the middle cerebral artery and the cerebroplacental ratio]...