- Huang L, Xie Z, Xie L, Deng X, Xie Z, Luo S, et al. A duplex real-time PCR assay for the detection and quantification of avian reovirus and Mycoplasma synoviae. Virol J. 2015;12:22 pubmed publisher..The assay will be useful not only for clinical diagnostics and disease surveillance but also for the efficient control and prevention of ARV and MS infections. ..
- Zeng T, Xie Z, Xie L, Deng X, Xie Z, Huang L, et al. Identification and Whole-Genome Sequence Analysis of Tembusu Virus GX2013G, Isolated from a Cherry Valley Duckling in Southern China. Genome Announc. 2015;3: pubmed publisher..This study will advance the understanding of the epidemiology and molecular characteristics of tembusu virus (TMUV) in Guangxi and further studies of the mechanisms of virus replication and pathogenesis. ..
- Zhang M, Xie Z, Xie L, Deng X, Xie Z, Luo S, et al. Two Subgroups of Porcine Circovirus 2 Appearing among Pigs in Southern China. Genome Announc. 2014;2: pubmed publisher..Sequence analysis demonstrated that strains BH5 and BH6 belonged to PCV2d and PCV2b, respectively. Knowledge regarding the complete genome sequences of strains BH5 and BH6 will be useful for epidemiological surveillance. ..
- Zhang M, Xie Z, Xie L, Deng X, Xie Z, Luo S, et al. Simultaneous detection of eight swine reproductive and respiratory pathogens using a novel GeXP analyser-based multiplex PCR assay. J Virol Methods. 2015;224:9-15 pubmed publisher..The GeXP assay may be adopted for molecular epidemiological surveys of these reproductive and respiratory pathogens in swine populations. ..
- Zhao H, Xie Z, Xie L, Deng X, Xie Z, Luo S, et al. Molecular characterization of the full muscovy duck parvovirus, isolated in guangxi, china. Genome Announc. 2014;2: pubmed publisher..4% to 95.1% sequence homology. This report will advance our understanding of the epidemiology and molecular characteristics of MDPV in the Muscovy duck population in Guangxi, China. ..
- Feng B, Xie Z, Deng X, Xie L, Xie Z, Huang L, et al. Genetic and phylogenetic analysis of a novel parvovirus isolated from chickens in Guangxi, China. Arch Virol. 2016;161:3285-9 pubmed publisher..The complete DNA sequence is 4612 bp long with an A+T content of 56.66 %. We determined the first complete genome sequence of a previously unidentified ChPV strain to elucidate its origin and evolutionary status. ..
- Li M, Xie Z, Xie Z, Luo S, Xie L, Huang L, et al. Molecular Characteristics of H6N6 Influenza Virus Isolated from Pigeons in Guangxi, Southern China. Genome Announc. 2015;3: pubmed publisher..The finding of this study will help us understand the ecology and molecular characteristics of H6 avian influenza virus in wild birds in southern China. ..
- Zeng T, Xie Z, Xie L, Deng X, Xie Z, Luo S, et al. Simultaneous detection of eight immunosuppressive chicken viruses using a GeXP analyser-based multiplex PCR assay. Virol J. 2015;12:226 pubmed publisher..The GeXP-multiplex PCR assay is a high-throughput, sensitive and specific method for the detection of eight immunosuppressive viruses and can be used for differential diagnosis and molecular epidemiological surveys. ..
- Huang J, Xie Z, Xie Z, Luo S, Xie L, Huang L, et al. Silver nanoparticles coated graphene electrochemical sensor for the ultrasensitive analysis of avian influenza virus H7. Anal Chim Acta. 2016;913:121-7 pubmed publisher..In summary, we showed that this novel immunosensor is highly specific and sensitive to AIV H7, and the established assay could potentially be applied to rapidly detect other pathogenic microorganisms. ..
- Xie Z, Xie L, Fan Q, Pang Y, Deng X, Xie Z, et al. A duplex quantitative real-time PCR assay for the detection of Haplosporidium and Perkinsus species in shellfish. Parasitol Res. 2013;112:1597-606 pubmed publisher..was prevalent in oysters from the coastal areas of Beihai, Guangxi. This dq-PCR could be used as a diagnostic tool to detect Haplosporidium spp. and Perkinsus spp. in cultivated shellfish...
- Xie L, Xie Z, Huang L, Fan Q, Luo S, Huang J, et al. Avian reovirus ?A and ?NS proteins activate the phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase-dependent Akt signalling pathway. Arch Virol. 2016;161:2243-8 pubmed publisher..e., ?A, ?B and ?NS). Pre-treatment with the PI3K inhibitor LY294002 inhibited Akt phosphorylation in ?A- and ?NS-expressing cells. These results indicate that the ?A and ?NS proteins can activate the PI3K/Akt pathway. ..
- Xie L, Xie Z, Huang L, Wang S, Huang J, Zhang Y, et al. A polymerase chain reaction assay for detection of virulent and attenuated strains of duck plague virus. J Virol Methods. 2017;249:66-68 pubmed publisher..Therefore, this PCR assay can be used for the rapid, sensitive and specific detection of DPV virulent and attenuated strains affecting ducks. ..
- Luo S, Xie Z, Xie Z, Xie L, Huang L, Huang J, et al. Surveillance of Live Poultry Markets for Low Pathogenic Avian Influenza Viruses in Guangxi Province, Southern China, from 2012-2015. Sci Rep. 2017;7:17577 pubmed publisher..These results provide detailed information regarding the epidemic situation of LPAIVs in the area, which can aid efforts to prevent and control AIV transmission in humans and animals. ..
- Xie Z, Tang Y, Fan Q, Liu J, Pang Y, Deng X, et al. Rapid detection of group I avian adenoviruses by a loop-mediated isothermal amplification. Avian Dis. 2011;55:575-9 pubmed..This specific LAMP method holds promise as a rapid and specific diagnostic assay for detection of samples from birds suspected of adenovirus infection. ..