Zu yi Yuan
Affiliation: Xi'an Jiaotong University
- Zhu L, Wang J, Wang Y, Jia L, Sun K, Wang H, et al. Plasma Uric Acid as a Prognostic Marker in Patients With Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy. Can J Cardiol. 2015;31:1252-8 pubmed publisher..19; 95% CI, 1.06-1.33; PÂ = 0.003), and arrhythmic events (adjusted HR, 1.60; 95% CI, 1.30-1.98; P < 0.001). Our results indicate that UA is an independent predictor of adverse outcomes in patients with HCM. ..
- Gao S, Zhou J, Liu N, Wang L, Gao Q, Wu Y, et al. Curcumin induces M2 macrophage polarization by secretion IL-4 and/or IL-13. J Mol Cell Cardiol. 2015;85:131-9 pubmed publisher..Curcumin ameliorates EAM by reducing infiltration inflammatory macrophages and by polarizing M0 and M1 macrophages to M2 phenotype. ..
- Liu J, Zhuo X, Liu W, Wan Z, Liang X, Gao S, et al. Resveratrol inhibits high glucose induced collagen upregulation in cardiac fibroblasts through regulating TGF-Î²1-Smad3 signaling pathway. Chem Biol Interact. 2015;227:45-52 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that Res possesses a potential antifibrogenic effect in hypertension and diabetes-related cardiac fibrosis. Moreover, the action mechanism is probably associated with its ability to reduce TGF-Î²1 content in CFs. ..
- Wen W, Wan Z, Ren K, Zhou D, Gao Q, Wu Y, et al. Potassium supplementation inhibits IL-17A production induced by salt loading in human T lymphocytes via p38/MAPK-SGK1 pathway. Exp Mol Pathol. 2016;100:370-7 pubmed publisher..We conclude potassium supplementation has a blocking effect on IL-17A production in T lymphocytes induced by salt loading. This protective effect is mediated through the direct suppression of p38/MAPK-SGK1 pathway. ..
- She J, Deng Y, Wu Y, Xia Y, Li H, Liang X, et al. Hemoglobin A1c is associated with severity of coronary artery stenosis but not with long term clinical outcomes in diabetic and nondiabetic patients with acute myocardial infarction undergoing primary angioplasty. Cardiovasc Diabetol. 2017;16:97 pubmed publisher..Further studies are needed to determine whether longer term follow-up could further identify the prognosis effect of HbA1c on MACE. ..
- Zhao Q, Zhou D, You H, Lou B, Zhang Y, Tian Y, et al. IFN-Î³ aggravates neointimal hyperplasia by inducing endoplasmic reticulum stress and apoptosis in macrophages by promoting ubiquitin-dependent liver X receptor-Î± degradation. FASEB J. 2017;31:5321-5331 pubmed publisher..Guo, N., Chen, X., Liu, Y., Wu, Y., Yuan, Z., Zhou, J. IFN-Î³ aggravates neointimal hyperplasia by inducing endoplasmic reticulum stress and apoptosis in macrophages by promoting ubiquitin-dependent liver X receptor-Î± degradation. ..
- Tian Y, Chen T, Wu Y, Yang L, Wang L, Fan X, et al. Pioglitazone stabilizes atherosclerotic plaque by regulating the Th17/Treg balance in AMPK-dependent mechanisms. Cardiovasc Diabetol. 2017;16:140 pubmed publisher..PIO treatment also improved Th17/Treg balance in atherosclerotic lesions. PIO exhibits anti-atherosclerotic effects for stabilization of atherosclerotic plaque through regulating the Th17/Treg balance in an AMPK-dependent manner. ..