Xiao bing Fu
Affiliation: Wound Healing and Cell Biology Laboratory
- Fu X, Han B, Cai S, Lei Y, Sun T, Sheng Z. Migration of bone marrow-derived mesenchymal stem cells induced by tumor necrosis factor-alpha and its possible role in wound healing. Wound Repair Regen. 2009;17:185-91 pubmed publisher....
- Meng Y, Gu C, Wu Z, Zhao Y, Si Y, Fu X, et al. Id2 promotes the invasive growth of MCF-7 and SKOV-3 cells by a novel mechanism independent of dimerization to basic helix-loop-helix factors. BMC Cancer. 2009;9:75 pubmed publisher..E-cadherin contributes only in part to Id2-induced cell invasion when Id2 is accumulated to a higher level in some specific cell types. ..
- Fu X, Xing F, Yang Y, Sun T, Guo B. Activation of phosphorylating-p38 mitogen-activated protein kinase and its relationship with localization of intestinal stem cells in rats after ischemia-reperfusion injury. World J Gastroenterol. 2003;9:2036-9 pubmed....
- Fu X, Sun T, Li X, Sheng Z. Morphological and distribution characteristics of sweat glands in hypertrophic scar and their possible effects on sweat gland regeneration. Chin Med J (Engl). 2005;118:186-91 pubmed....
- Fu X, Fang L, Li X, Cheng B, Sheng Z. Enhanced wound-healing quality with bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells autografting after skin injury. Wound Repair Regen. 2006;14:325-35 pubmed..Our results indicate that locally delivered bone marrow MSCs can enhance wound healing quality, and may generate de novo intact skin, resulting in perfect skin regeneration after full-thickness injury. ..
- Fu X, Fang L, Li H, Li X, Cheng B, Sheng Z. Adipose tissue extract enhances skin wound healing. Wound Repair Regen. 2007;15:540-8 pubmed..These results may challenge the traditional concept that adipose tissue plays a negative role in wound healing and may offer direct evidence for encouraging the retention of adipose tissue in autologous skin grafting for skin wounds. ..