Jun Ming Tang
- Tan L, Xiao J, Yu D, Zhang L, Zheng F, Guo L, et al. PEP-1-SOD1 fusion proteins block cardiac myofibroblast activation and angiotensin II-induced collagen production. BMC Cardiovasc Disord. 2015;15:116 pubmed publisher..PEP-1-SOD1 suppressed MCF proliferation and differentiation and reduced production of collagen type I and III. Therefore, PEP-1-SOD1 fusion protein may be a potential novel therapeutic agent for cardiac fibrosis. ..
- Chen X, Lv Y, Zhao D, Zhang L, Zheng F, Yang J, et al. Vascular endothelial growth factor-C protects heart from ischemia/reperfusion injury by inhibiting cardiomyocyte apoptosis. Mol Cell Biochem. 2016;413:9-23 pubmed publisher..VEGF-C exerts its cardiac protection following I/R injury via its anti-apoptotic effect. ..
- Li G, Luo B, Lv Y, Zheng F, Wang L, Wei M, et al. Dual effects of VEGF-B on activating cardiomyocytes and cardiac stem cells to protect the heart against short- and long-term ischemia-reperfusion injury. J Transl Med. 2016;14:116 pubmed publisher..VEGF-B could contribute to a favorable short- and long-term prognosis for I/R via the dual manipulation of cardiomyocytes and CSCs. ..
- Tang J, Wang J, Kong X, Yang J, Guo L, Zheng F, et al. Vascular endothelial growth factor promotes cardiac stem cell migration via the PI3K/Akt pathway. Exp Cell Res. 2009;315:3521-31 pubmed publisher..The CSC accumulation was inhibited by either the VEGF receptor blocker SU5416 or the PI3K/Ak inhibitor wortmannin. VEGF signaling may mediate the migration of CSCs via activation of PI3K/Akt. ..
- Tang J, Wang J, Zhang L, Zheng F, Yang J, Kong X, et al. VEGF/SDF-1 promotes cardiac stem cell mobilization and myocardial repair in the infarcted heart. Cardiovasc Res. 2011;91:402-11 pubmed publisher..Exogenously expressed VEGF promotes myocardial repair at least in part through SDF-1?/CXCR4-mediated recruitment of CSC. ..
- Liu S, Wang H, Tang J, Zhou X. Hypoxia-induced collagen synthesis of human lung fibroblasts by activating the angiotensin system. Int J Mol Sci. 2013;14:24029-45 pubmed publisher..Our results indicate that Ang II-mediated NF-?B signalling via ATR is involved in hypoxia-induced collagen synthesis in human lung fibroblasts...