Affiliation: Fudan University
- Effects of aerobic exercise on cancer-related fatigue: a meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials.Li Tian
School of Nursing, Fudan University, No 305 Fenglin Road, Shanghai, 200032, China
Support Care Cancer 24:969-983. 2016..Cancer patients can make more informed choices regarding their cancer-related fatigue management based on the best available evidence...
- The validity and reliability of the self-directed learning instrument (SDLI) in mainland Chinese nursing studentsWang Qin Shen
Professor in Nursing, School of Nursing, Fudan University, Shanghai, PR China
BMC Med Educ 14:108. 2014..The aim of this study is to evaluate the validity and reliability of the SDLI in mainland Chinese nursing students...
- Psychometric properties of the Chinese version of the Functional Assessment of Cancer Therapy-Cervix (FACT-Cx) measuring health-related quality of lifeYan Ding
Nursing Department, Obstetrics and Gynecology Hospital of Fudan University, NO, 419 Fang Xie Road, Shanghai, 200011, China
Health Qual Life Outcomes 10:124. 2012..We sought to qualitatively and quantitatively investigate the applicability and psychometric properties of the Chinese version of the FACT-Cervix (FACT-Cx) in Chinese women with cervical cancer...
- Quality of life of Chinese patients newly diagnosed with gastrointestinal cancer: a longitudinal studyHu Yan
School of Nursing, Fudan University, Shanghai, People s Republic of China
Int J Nurs Stud 41:309-19. 2004..It also raised questions about measures of quality of life that are culturally relevant...
- Symptoms, psychological distress, social support, and quality of life of Chinese patients newly diagnosed with gastrointestinal cancerHu Yan
School of Nursing, Fudan University, 305 Fenglin Road, Shanghai 200 032, People s Republic of China
Cancer Nurs 27:389-99. 2004..It also raises questions about measures of quality of life that are culturally relevant...
- Psychometric properties of the Chinese version of Sense of Coherence Scale in women with cervical cancerYan Ding
Lund University, Lund, Sweden Obstetrics and Gynecology Hospital of Fudan University, Shanghai, China
Psychooncology 21:1205-14. 2012..The purpose of this study was to test the psychometric properties of a Chinese version of the Sense of Coherence Scale (C-SOC-13) in women with cervical cancer in Mainland China...
- Chinese women living with cervical cancer in the first 3 months after diagnosis: a qualitative studyYan Ding
Author Affiliations Obstetrics and Gynecology Hospital Dr Ding and School of Nursing Dr Hu, Fudan University, Shanghai, PR China and Department of Health Sciences, Faculty of Medicine, Lund University, Sweden Dr Hallberg
Cancer Nurs 38:71-80. 2015..This merited conducting a qualitative study to explore their experiences during this period...
- Prevalence and Associated Factors of Cancer-Related Fatigue Among Cancer Patients in Eastern ChinaLi Tian
School of Nursing, Fudan University, Shanghai, People s Republic of China Department of Oncology, The First Affiliated Hospital of Soochow University, Suzhou, People s Republic of China
Oncologist . 2016..The goal of this study was to determine the prevalence of and factors associated with CRF among cancer patients in China...
- Investigation of serotype distribution and resistance genes profile in group B Streptococcus isolated from pregnant women: a Chinese multicenter cohort studyYuzhong Yan
Department of Transfusion Medicine, Shanghai Huashan Hospital, Fudan University, Shanghai, China
APMIS 124:794-9. 2016..5%). The S81L in gyrA gene, S79Y mutation in parC gene, and H225Y mutation in parE gene were discovered. The isolates with serotype III, V, and Ia were the most important clone concerning the prevalence and resistance. ..
- Heparinized saline versus normal saline for maintaining peripheral venous catheter patency in China: An open-label, randomized controlled studyLichun Xu
1 School of Nursing, Fudan University, Shanghai, China
J Int Med Res 45:471-480. 2017..Conclusions No significant differences in the peripheral venous catheter sealing effects were observed between normal saline and heparin saline usage in Chinese patients...