Affiliation: China Pharmaceutical University
- Chen J, Zhao D, Zhu M, Zhang M, Hou X, Ding W, et al. Paeoniflorin ameliorates AGEs-induced mesangial cell injury through inhibiting RAGE/mTOR/autophagy pathway. Biomed Pharmacother. 2017;89:1362-1369 pubmed publisher..Furthermore, we found PF inhibited autophagy at least partly through inhibiting RAGE and upregulating the level of p-mTOR to against AGEs-induced mesangial cell dysfunction. Thus, PF could be a potential agent for the treatment of DN. ..
- Li S, Sun X, Xu L, Sun R, Ma Z, Deng X, et al. Baicalin attenuates in vivo and in vitro hyperglycemia-exacerbated ischemia/reperfusion injury by regulating mitochondrial function in a manner dependent on AMPK. Eur J Pharmacol. 2017;815:118-126 pubmed publisher..Baicalin also suppressed cell apoptosis and enhanced mitophagy. These results suggested that baicalin protected against hyperglycemia aggravated I/R injury by regulating mitochondrial functions in a manner dependent on AMPK. ..
- Li H, Zhao Y, Zeng M, Fang F, Li M, Qin T, et al. Saikosaponin D relieves unpredictable chronic mild stress induced depressive-like behavior in rats: involvement of HPA axis and hippocampal neurogenesis. Psychopharmacology (Berl). 2017;234:3385-3394 pubmed publisher..Together, Our results suggest that SSD opposed UCMS-induced depressive behaviors in rats, which was mediated, partially, by the enhancement of HPA axis function and consolidation of hippocampal neurogenesis. ..
- Wang H, Sun X, Zhang N, Ji Z, Ma Z, Fu Q, et al. Ferulic acid attenuates diabetes-induced cognitive impairment in rats via regulation of PTP1B and insulin signaling pathway. Physiol Behav. 2017;182:93-100 pubmed publisher..We suppose that PTP1B inhibition may represent a promising approach to correct abnormal signaling linked to diabetes-induced cognitive impairment...
- Li H, Lin S, Qin T, Li H, Ma Z, Ma S. Senegenin exerts anti-depression effect in mice induced by chronic un-predictable mild stress via inhibition of NF-?B regulating NLRP3 signal pathway. Int Immunopharmacol. 2017;53:24-32 pubmed publisher..These results demonstrate that SEN plays an important role in treatment CUMS-induced depression in mice, possibly via suppression of pathway activation associated with NLRP3 inflammasome...
- Lixing X, Zhouye J, Liting G, Ruyi Z, Rong Q, Shiping M. Saikosaponin-d-mediated downregulation of neurogenesis results in cognitive dysfunction by inhibiting Akt/Foxg-1 pathway in mice. Toxicol Lett. 2018;284:79-85 pubmed publisher..These results indicated that SSd had a toxic effect on cognitive function in mice, which was associated with inhibiting the hippocampal neurogenesis via Akt/Foxg1 pathway. ..