James T Tambong
Affiliation: Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada
- Draft Genome Sequence of Clavibacter michiganensis subsp. nebraskensis Strain DOAB 397, Isolated from an Infected Field Corn Plant in Manitoba, CanadaJames Tabi Tambong
Eastern Cereal and Oilseed Research Center ECORC, Agriculture and Agri Food Canada, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Genome Announc 3:. 2015..We report the draft genome sequence of C. michiganensis subsp. nebraskensis DOAB 397, consisting of 3.059 Mb with 73.0% G+C content, 2,922 predicted protein-coding sequences, 45 tRNAs, 3 rRNAs, and 37 pseudogenes. ..
- Phylogeny of bacteria isolated from Rhabditis sp. (Nematoda) and identification of novel entomopathogenic Serratia marcescens strainsJames T Tambong
Bacteriology Unit, Eastern Cereal and Oilseed Research Centre, Agriculture and Agri Food Canada, Ottawa, ON, K1A 0C6, Canada
Curr Microbiol 66:138-44. 2013..marcescens strain DOAB 216-82 (this study) and strain E-15. This new insecticidal metalloprotease gene and/or its product could have applications in agricultural biotechnology...
- Identification, characterization and description of Arcobacter faecis sp. nov., isolated from a human waste septic tankKerri Whiteduck-Léveillée
Ottawa Research and Development Centre ORDC, Agriculture and Agri Food Canada, Ottawa, ON, Canada
Syst Appl Microbiol 39:93-9. 2016..nov. is proposed, with type strain AF1078(T) (=LMG 28519(T); CCUG 66484(T)). ..
- Genome Analysis and Development of a Multiplex TaqMan Real-Time PCR for Specific Identification and Detection of Clavibacter michiganensis subsp. nebraskensisJames T Tambong
First, Second, and eighth authors Ottawa Research and Development Centre, Agriculture and Agri Food Canada, Ottawa, Ontario K1A 0C6, Canada third author Department of Plant Science, University of Manitoba, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada fourth, fifth, sixth, and seventh authors Canadian Food Inspection Agency, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada ninth and tenth authors Manitoba Corn Growers Association, Carman, Manitoba, Canada and eleventh author Department of Plant Pathology, University of Nebraska, Lincoln
Phytopathology 106:1473-1485. 2016..The sensitivity (0.1 to 1.0 pg) compared favorably with previously reported real-time PCR assays. This tool should fill the current gap for a reliable diagnostic technique...
- Arcobacter lanthieri sp. nov., isolated from pig and dairy cattle manureKerri Whiteduck-Léveillée
1 Eastern Cereal and Oilseed Research Centre ECORC, Agriculture and Agri Food Canada, Ottawa, ON, Canada
Int J Syst Evol Microbiol 65:2709-16. 2015..nov. The type strain is AF1440T ( = LMG 28516T = CCUG 66485T); strains AF1430 ( = LMG 28515 = CCUG 66486) and AF1581 ( = LMG 28517 = CCUG 66487) are reference strains. ..
- Phylogenetic analysis of methanotrophic communities in cover soils of a landfill in OntarioBin Lin
Agriculture and Agri Food Canada, Ottawa, ON, Canada
Can J Microbiol 55:1103-12. 2009..From methanotrophic enrichments, we isolated type I Methylobacter sp., and 3 type II Methylocystis spp.,which appeared to be one of the dominant bacteria species in the soil sample from which isolates were obtained...